My name is Timothy Snyder, and this is what I am about:
I’m about living a life I don’t hate. I believe that everyone has at least one thing they are great at. I believe each person has something to contribute to the world that only they can contribute. Sometimes the path can be hard to find, but I’m about finding that path no matter the cost.
I love to write. I love to encourage. I love to think out loud (even when I should probably keep things to myself). I believe one of my spiritual gifts is awkwardness, and I fully embrace it. I’m not about looking super cool and being self-assured.
I’m about bringing hope.
Hope to those who have little. Hope to those who so desperately need it. If I can make a person’s day just a bit brighter, if I can make them smile for just a second, then I have succeeded.
More insight into this blog can be found here
- I am 25
- I work for an online design and marketing company called Radiate Digital
- I write for this website called Torrch.com. You should check it out!
- I am single (shocking, I know)
- I am writing two books
- When I was younger, my parents were traveling evangelists
- I love movies and probably know more about them than you do
- When I go to Starbucks, I order a Venti Iced-Americano 90% of the time
“If I were as funny as Tim, I’d quote myself on Facebook.”
-My friend Nicole
“The later it gets, the more he sounds like Yoda.”
-My friend Rachel
“We’ve always thought he was very special.”
“I hate how well clothes fit him.”
-Pastor Dave Olson
“He confuses me with big words and intelligent sentences”
“He’s really attractive.”
-Random drunken woman I met on the sidewalk during work